Guidebook for airport irregular operations (IROPS) contingency planning / J. Michael Nash [and others].
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 244 pages) : illustrations, charts
- Additional Creators:
- Nash, J. Michael, National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, Airport Cooperative Research Program, and United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- Introduction -- Executive buy in and get organized -- Document current situation -- Establish procedures to cooperate -- Review, update, and training -- Consolidated cooperation actions during an event -- Capturing lessons learned and updating plans -- Summary
- ACRP Report 65: Guidebook for Airport Irregular Operations (IROPS) Contingency Planning is a practical guidebook for commercial passenger service airports of all sizes to develop, continually evaluate, and update their contingency plans for procedures pertaining to IROPS that may cause significant disruptions to customers. This guidebook assists aviation system partners in improving their response to customer care during a broad array of IROPS conditions and with step by step templates for the preparation of contingency plans that include necessary communications, collaboration, and coordination to address customer needs. A specific focus on the needs of smaller airports has been included in the development of the guidebook.
9781523108824 (electronic bk.)
1523108827 (electronic bk.)
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program.
Interactive Microsoft Word versions of Resources A, B, and C from the report are also available online.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 229-233).
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 10-10
View MARC record | catkey: 36192419