The professional ScrumMaster's handbook : a collection of tips, tricks, and war stories to help the professional ScrumMaster break the chains of traditional organization and management / Stacia Viscardi
- Viscardi, Stacia
- Birmingham, U.K. : Packt Publishing, ©2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 314 pages) : illustrations (some color), graphs
- Professional Expertise Distilled
- Language Note:
- Focusing on the ScrumMaster role and responsibilities, this book presents solutions and ideas for common problems, improving the overall methodology of a ScrumMaster's approach. The Professional ScrumMaster's Handbook is for anybody who wishes to be a true ScrumMaster as the role was originally intended - a fearless, professional, change facilitator. This book extends your working knowledge of Scrum to explore other avenues and ways of thinking to help teams and organizations reach their full potential.
- 9781849688024 (electronic bk.)
1849688028 (electronic bk.)
9781680153651 (electronic bk.)
168015365X (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36193289