- Micro & Nano Technologies Series
- Functional polymer structures -- Polymer-on-polymer structures based on radiation grafting -- Initiator immobilization strategies for structured brushes -- Functional polymer-on-polymer structures -- Characterization challenges of micro- and nanografted polymer systems.
- Polymers have proven to be very suitable materials for topographic structuring, in particular in nanoreplication processes. This book address the possibility for the formation of chemical patterns and structures on or in polymeric substrates using relatively simple processes. It focuses on grafting techniques characterization and applications for the particular combination of polymer layers on polymer substrates. The authors provide a comprehensive survey on polymer-on-polymer grafting, covering the latest developments and future applications. --
- 9780323354066 (electronic bk.)
0323354068 (electronic bk.)
0323353223 (electronic bk.)
9780323353229 (electronic bk.)
1322963126 (electronic bk.)
9781322963129 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 36194369