Laser beam shaping applications / edited by Fred M. Dickey (FMD Consulting, LLC Springfield, MO, USA), Todd E. Lizotte (Via Mechanics (USA) Inc., Londonderry, NH, USA).
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Dickey, Fred M., 1941- and Lizotte, Todd E.
- Illuminators for microlithography / Paul Michaloski -- Laser beam shaping in array-type laser printing systems / Andrew F. Kurtz, Daniel D. Haas, and Nissim Pilossof -- Practical UV excimer laser image system illuminators / Jeffrey P. Sercel and Michael von Dadelszen -- Micro-optics for illumination light shaping in photolithography / Reinhard Voelkel -- Beam shaping for optical data storage / Edwin P. Walker and Tom D. Milster -- Laser isotope separation with shaped light / Andrew Forbes and Lourens Botha -- Applications of diffractive optics elements in optical trapping / Ulises Ruiz, Victor Arrizón, and Rubén Ramos-García -- Laser beam shaping through fiber optic beam delivery / Todd E. Lizotte and Orest Ohar -- Laser beam shaping by means of flexible mirrors / T. Yu. Cherezova and A.V. Kudryashov -- Application of laser beam shaping for spectral control of "spatially dispersive" lasers / I.S. Moskalev, V.V. Federov, S.B. Mirov, T.T. Basiev, and P.G. Zverev -- Beam shaping: a review / Fred M. Dickey and Scott C. Holswade.
- "Since the advent of the laser, many applications have required shaping the laser beam irradiance profile. A few of the primary applications include material processing, including welding, cutting, and drilling; and medical procedures, such as corneal surgery and cosmetic skin treatments. Other applications include laser/material interaction studies, lithography, semiconductor manufacture, graphic arts, optical data processing, and military uses. Laser Beam Shaping Applications is a companion to Laser Beam Shaping: Theory and Techniques. It treats in detail how laser beam shaping is implemented in several major applications"--
- 9781498714426 (electronic bk.)
1498714420 (electronic bk.)
9781523118113 (electronic bk.)
1523118113 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36195334