Fire resistance of aluminum and aluminum alloys and measuring the effects of fire exposure on the properties of aluminum alloys / J. Gilbert Kaufman
- Kaufman, J. G. (John Gilbert), 1931-
- Materials Park, OH : ASM International, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 138 pages) : illustrations, charts
- Properties and characteristics of aluminum and aluminum alloys -- Fire protection of aluminum structures -- Aluminum in fire-sensitive applications -- Estimating the properties of aluminum alloys exposed to fire -- Applications not recommended for aluminum alloys -- Summary.
- Containing valuable information about the fire resistance of aluminum and aluminum alloys, this detailed resource describes what occurs when aluminum is in a fire and how the effects of fire damage are evaluated. --
- 9781627081078 (electronic bk.)
1627081070 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36195458