Corrosion prevention by protective coatings / Charles G. Munger ; Louis D. Vincent, Ph.D., associate author
- Munger, Charles G.
- Houston, TX : NACE International, 2014.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 558 pages) : illustrations (some colored)
- Additional Creators:
- Vincent, Louis D.
- Introduction to corrosion -- Corrosion as related to coatings -- Essential coating characteristics -- Coating fundamentals -- Corrosion-resistant organic coatings -- Corrosion-resistant zinc coatings -- Structural design for coating use -- The substrate--importance of coating life -- Surface preparation -- Application of coatings -- Coatings for concrete -- Coating selection -- Coatings and cathodic protection -- Coating failures -- Coating repair and maintenance -- Safety -- Specifications -- Inspection and training -- Typical uses of high-performance coatings -- Elastomeric (rubber) linings -- Computer assisted coatings program management -- Coatings for marine vessels -- Pipeline coatings and linings.
- 9781523106516 electronic book
1523106514 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36195598