Atlas of "Greater Northeast" including area in wards 35 and 41, North of Pennypack Creek, Philadelphia, Penna. : from official records, private plans and actual surveys / compiled under the direction of and published, sold and revised exclusively by Franklin Survey Company
- Corporate Author:
- Franklin Survey Company
- Additional Titles:
- Title from cover: Franklin's property atlas of "Greater Northeast" Philadelphia, Penna., Volume 7 and Greater northeast Philadelphia, PA., Vol. 7
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Franklin Survey Company, 116 N. Seventh St., 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 23 double leaves of plates : all color maps ; 61 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,400. 200 ft. = 1 in. (W 75°05ʹ25ʺ--W 74°58ʹ10ʺ/N 40°08ʹ16ʺ--N 40°02ʹ00ʺ).
- Volume 7 of "Proposed Real Estate Atlases of Philadelphia."
This volume last issued in 1929.
At the top of each map sheet is a designation for which ward or part of a ward that the area shown is a part of, for example "Part of 35th Ward."
"Copyright by Franklin Survey Co. Phila. Pa."--On title page.
Includes street index, index map showing sheets layout at a scale of approximately 1:20,000, table of "Philadelphia Zoning Regulations," and on the title page a colored index map for the "Proposed Real Estate Atlases of Philadelphia" showing the locations of each of 14 volumes and with a descriptive list for all volumes.
- Endowment Note:
- Ruby Skinner Miller Atlas Fund
View MARC record | catkey: 36197488