Getting the deal through : shareholder activism & engagement
- Additional Titles:
- Getting the deal through : shareholder activism and engagement and Shareholder activism & engagement
- [London] : Law Business Research Ltd., -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Law Business Research, Ltd
- Coverage: April 2021-: advance.lexis.com
- Charting the latest regulatory developments affecting activist investors and the companies affected by them, Shareholder activism & engagement provides the comprehensive international overview necessary to navigate this fast-growing field. Topics covered include: industries prone to shareholder activism; typical characteristics of shareholder activists; the operational, governance and sociopolitical focus of shareholder activists; strategies and tactics used by activist shareholders; strategies and tactics used by companies in response; disclosure and transparency requirements; and fiduciary duties of directors and shareholder activists.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- Database includes most recent edition only.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 36197778