Engaging with educational change [electronic resource] : voices of practitioner inquiry / Alma Fleet, Katey De Gioia, Catherine Patterson with Sandra Cheeseman, Debra Clarke, Sheila Degotardi, Fay Hadley, Kate Highfield, Kate O'Brien, Franceyn O'Connor, Anthony Semann and Rod Soper
- Fleet, Alma
- London ; New York, NY : Bloomsbury Academic, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing, Plc, 2016
- Physical Description:
- xi, 191 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- De Gioia, Katey and Patterson, Catherine
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Landscapes of educational change -- Principles of inquiry-based practice -- Gathering and building on data -- Redesigning pedagogy in the early years of primary school : an employer speaks -- Stories from school : when things go well -- Stories from schools : when issues arise -- Embracing the unexpected : professional inquiry as a source of inspiration -- Stories of pedagogical leadership : collaborative professional learning -- Sustaining practitioner inquiry projects : frustrations and achievements -- Facilitating the facilitators : working together for change -- A system change process : practitioner inquiry as a social practice -- Professional learning through practitioner inquiry : springboarding the future.
- 9781474250849 (hb)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36201671