International law and changing perceptions of security [electronic resource] : liber amicorum Said Mahmoudi / edited by Jonas Ebbesson, Marie Jacobsson, Mark Klamberg, David Langlet, Pål Wrange
- Leiden, The Netherlands ; Boston : Brill Nijhoff 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 350 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ebbesson, Jonas, Jacobsson, Marie, 1955-, Klamberg, Mark, Langlet, David, Wrange, Pål, and Mahmoudi, Said, 1948-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The use of force under the UN charter : modification and reform through practice or consensus / Ove Bring -- Regulating private military and security companies / Iain Cameron -- The mandate of the United Nations Security Council in a changing world / Hans Corell -- Who is responsible and for how long? : final disposal of spent nuclear fuel and the obligation to prevent proliferation of nuclear weapons : a Swedish perspective / Per Cramer -- Social-ecological security and international law in the anthropocene / Jonas Ebbesson -- Nonviolent geopolitics : law, politics, and 21st century security / Richard Falk -- The progression of international law in fostering the extraterritorial prosecution of child sex tourist offences / David I Fisher -- Margin of appreciation and national security / Par Hallstrom -- Syria and the issue of chemical weapons : a snapshot of a legal time-frame: the United Nations Security Council resolution 2118 (2013) and the OPCW executive council decision / Marie Jacobsson. and International law in the age of asymmetrical warfare, virtual cockpits and autonomous robots / Mark Klamberg -- Climate change and international security / Timo Koivura -- Law of sustainable development in the jurisprudence of the International Court of Justice / Abdul G. Koroma -- Minerals as scarce resources : the quest for secure and sustainable supply / David Langlet -- The Security Council, the African Union and the International Criminal Court : anatomy of a problematic relationship / Phoebe Okowa -- Off-shore wind energy development in international law / Tullio Scovazzi and Ilaria Tani -- The human security of endangered peoples : indigenous groups living in isolation and first contact / Dinah Shelton -- Towards an international human rights judiciary? / Geir Ufjstein -- Intervention in national and private cyberspace and international law / Pål Wrange -- Human rights before security in Kadi and beyond / Inger Osterdahl.
- 9789004274570 (hbk. : alk. paper)
900427457X (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36203335