Maritime disputes in northeast Asia [electronic resource] : regional challenges and cooperation / by Suk Kyoon Kim
- Kim, Sŏk-kyun
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill Nijhoff, 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 253 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Northeast Asia and maritime regime building -- Disputes over the northern limit line in the West Sea -- Disputes over straight baseline and the territorial sea -- Disputes over the delimitation of the EEZ and the continental shelf -- Territorial disputes in East Asia -- Marine pollution response and the NOWPAP regime in Northeast Asia -- Fishery regimes and illegal fishing in the Yellow Sea -- Maritime security initiatives in East Asia : implementation and challenges -- Maritime issues concerning the implementation of U.N. Security Council resolutions on North Korea -- The sewol ferry disaster in Korea and maritime safety management.
- 9789004344211 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36204163