Delaware code annotated [electronic resource] : Volume 15, titles 30 and 31 / Publishers Editorial Staff
- Staff, Publishers Editorial
- Cleveland : LexisNexis, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- The Delaware Code Annotated provides users with the OFFICIAL version of the Delaware statutes, including guidance from the Delaware Revisors of Statute on codification decisions, annotation content and placement, from the same official publisher that has produced the Delaware Code Annotated for 40 years. Delaware practitioners know there is only one source they can trust for comprehensive coverage in annotated Delaware primary law – the Delaware Code Annotated. The Delaware Code Annotated offers many tools to guide users quickly and efficiently in understanding the Delaware statutory scheme, including: a comprehensive index; cross reference notes; Revisor and effect of amendment notes; annotations to Opinions of the Attorney General; comprehensive case annotations; complete historical citations to the Laws of Delaware; references to law reviews and other useful research references; and codification tables. The first and last word in Delaware primary law research, the Delaware Code Annotated includes: The official state statutes, fully annotated with explanatory notes Comprehensive index, replaced bi-annually with supplementation in non-replacement years. Annotations based on: o All decisions of the Supreme Court of Delaware, the Superior Court of Delaware, the Court of Chancery of Delaware, the Family Court of Delaware and all federal cases arising in Delaware o State law reviews o ALR o Attorney General Opinions Cross reference notes to statutes, rules and the Delaware Administrative Code All case citations Shepardized® for accuracy and relevant subsequent history noted
- 9781630434892 (electronic bk)
- Title from eBook information screen..
- Technical Details:
- Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2451 KB).
View MARC record | catkey: 36211219