Agricultural law [electronic resource] : Volume 11 / Neil E Harl
- Harl, Neil E.
- Cleveland : LexisNexis, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Agricultural Law is a comprehensive treatise covering virtually every aspect of law that relates to farmers, ranchers and other agricultural interests from expert author Robert P. Achenbach, Jr, General Editor of Agricultural Law Press . Inside these 15 intuitively organized volumes you'll find analyses of the applicable principles of law, citations to relevant federal and state statutes, court decisions and administrative regulations, and discussion of recent developments and topics of growing significance in this ever-evolving practice area. Specific areas of coverage include: Business planning Commercial transactions Trade regulation Agricultural cooperatives Bankruptcy law Income taxation and Social Security Estate planning Property law Insurance law Labor regulation Government regulation: Federal and State Civil liabilities Environmental controls Agricultural Law has been in print since 1980 and is udated two times each year so you can rely on accurate, up-to-date content when you analyze your clients' issues. The estate, tax and business planning portions of the treatise are also available in a five-volume subset entitled Agricultural Estate, Tax and Business Planning . Purchase this treatise today and build your agricultural law library with the high-quality content you expect from Matthew Bender and LexisNexis .
- 9781579116354 (electronic bk)
- Title from eBook information screen..
- Technical Details:
- Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2093 KB).
View MARC record | catkey: 36211500