Corbin on contracts [electronic resource] : Volume 9, sections 41.1-52.16. / Arthur L Corbin
- Corbin, Arthur L.
- Cleveland : LexisNexis, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- link.overdrive.com , Click to access digital title.
- Hailed as "the greatest law book ever written," the venerable 15-volume Corbin on Contracts is one of the most cited and influential treatises in print. Providing an exhaustive analysis of all the rules of contract law, including all exceptions and variations, Corbin on Contracts can help you prevent disputes and keep your clients out of court. Cited in the opinions of federal and state courts literally thousands of times, this exhaustive exposition of all the working rules of contract law has for more than half a century helped lawyers understand what the rules of contract mean and how they can be used in daily practice. Publication of the Revised Edition was directed by renowned contracts expert Professor Joseph M. Perillo. In addition to the periodic issuance of replacement volumes, the set is updated twice each year with cumulative stand-alone and pocket-part supplements prepared by noted legal scholar Dr. John E. Murray, Jr., Chancellor and Professor of Law, Duquesne University.
- 9780327183105 (electronic bk)
- Title from eBook information screen..
- Technical Details:
- Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 823 KB).
View MARC record | catkey: 36211750