The future of rural telecommunications : is universal service reform needed? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Rural Enterprises, Agriculture & Technology of the Committee on Small Business, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, May 3, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Rural Enterprises, Agriculture, and Technology
- Additional Titles:
- Is universal service reform needed?
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 74 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.SM 1:109-50
Serial no. 109-50 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business)
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Small Business."
Shipping list no.: 2007-0077-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-50."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/7/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:28600.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3621658