Researching Japanese war crimes records : introductory essays / Edward Drea [and others].
- Washington, DC : Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 232 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Drea, Edward J., 1944- and United States. Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Documentary evidence and the studies of Japanese war crimes : an interim assessment / Daqing Yang -- Recently declassified records at the U.S. National Archives relating to Japanese war crimes / James Lide -- Japanese war crimes records at the National Archives : research starting points / NARA staff -- Wartime COMINT records in the National Archives about Japanese war crimes in the Asia and Pacific theaters, 1978-1997 / Robert Hanyok -- The exploitation of captured and seized Japanese records relating to war crimes 1942-1945 / Greg Bradsher -- A "constantly recurring irritant" : returning captured and seized Japanese records, 1946-1961 / Greg Bradsher -- The Intelligence that wasn't: CIA name files the U.S. Army, and Intelligence gathering in occupied Japan / Michael Petersen.
- 1880875284 (pbk.) and 9781880875285 (pbk.)
- Shipping list no.: 2007-0094-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from National Archives web site. Address as of 11/21/07: http://www.archives.gov/iwg/japanese-war-crimes/introductory-essays.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3621690