The hazards associated with agricultural silo fires, August 1998 [electronic resource] : special report / authored by Alan Clark, John Kimball, Hollis Stambaugh
- Clark, Alan
- [Emmitsburg, Md.] : Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Fire Administration, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Kimball, John, 1738?-1817, Stambaugh, Hollis, United States Fire Administration, and TriData Corporation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Scope of the problem (Silage process and fire risk ; Types of silos) -- Fire causes -- Case studies -- Hazards associated with silo fires -- Pre-incident planning -- Fire suppression operations.
- Report Numbers:
- FEM 1.115:096
- Title from title screen (viewed Sep. 19, 2006).
"April 1998 ; Special report."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 44).
- Funding Information:
- "This is Report 096 of the Major Fires Investigation Project conducted by Varley-Campbell and Associates, Inc./TriData Corporation under contract EMW-94-C-4423 to the United States Fire Administration, Federal Emergency Management Agency"
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USFA web site. Address as of 9/19/06: http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/tr-096.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3621858