Overseas presence : State and USAID should adopt a comprehensive plan to improve the consolidation of overseas support services : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats and International Relations, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Overseas presence : Department of State and United States Agency for International Development should adopt a comprehensive plan to improve the consolidation of overseas support services, State and USAID should adopt a comprehensive plan to improve the consolidation of overseas support services, and Overseas consolidation
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 47 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, and International Relations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 12, 2006)., "September 2006.", Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-06-829."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/12/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06829.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3622204