Medicare Integrity Program : agency approach for allocating funds should be revised : report to the Chairman, Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Agency approach for allocating funds should be revised
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-06-813
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 11, 2006).
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/11/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d06813.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3622240