Terrorist watch list screening : efforts to help reduce adverse effects on the public : report to congressional requesters
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Efforts to help reduce adverse effects on the public and Terrorist watch list and redress
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : digital, PDF file
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 27, 2006)., "September 2006.", Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548., and "GAO-06-1031."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 12/27/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d061031.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3622478