Managing sport facilities and major events / Hans Westerbeek [and others].
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2006.
- [New ed.].
- Physical Description:
- ix, 278 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Westerbeek, Hans
- Introduction to sport facility and event management -- Key success factors of operating sport facilities and running sport events -- Planning new sport facilities and events : feasibility analysis and market research -- Developing new sport facilities : design and construction issues -- Developing new sport facilities : preparing the facility management infrastructure -- Operating the new sport facility: attracting events -- Operating the new sport facility : preparing event management infrastructure -- Attracting customers : marketing the sport facility and the sport events -- Running the sport event : event operations -- Measuring facility and event performance : a scorecard approach -- Measuring facility and event performance : impact on and for stakeholders.
- 0415401089 (hbk.)
- "First published in Australia in 2005 by Allen & Unwin"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 260-271) and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 3622778