Seismic performance and simulation of pile foundations in liquefied and laterally spreading ground : proceedings of a workshop, March 16-18, 2005, University of California, Davis, California / sponsored by Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California at Berkeley, Center for Urban Earthquake Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Geo-Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers ; edited by Ross W. Boulanger, Kohji Tokimatsu
- Reston, Va. : American Society of Civil Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 321 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Boulanger, Ross W.
Tokimatsu, Kōji, 1951-
University of California, Berkeley. Earthquake Engineering Research Center
American Society of Civil Engineers. Geo-Institute
Tōkyō Kōgyō Daigaku. Toshi Jishin Kōgaku Sentā
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Geotechnical special publication ; no. 145
- 078440822X (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3624069