In the footsteps of the prophet : lessons from the life of Muhammad / Tariq Ramadan
- Ramadan, Tariq
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 242 pages ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Encounter with the sacred -- Birth and education -- Personality and spiritual quest -- Revelation, knowledge -- The message and adversity -- Resistance, humility, and exile -- Trials, elevation, and hopes -- Hijrah -- Medina, life, and war -- Teachings and defeat -- Tricks and treason -- A dream, peace -- Coming home -- At home, over there -- Debtless -- In history, for eternity.
- [This book is a] biography of the Prophet Muhammad ... that highlights [his] spiritual and ethical teachings. -Dust jacket.
- 9780195308808 (alk. paper) and 0195308808 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Delaware copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20067.
View MARC record | catkey: 3625587