Modern Greek-English dictionary / compiled and edited by Demetrius J. Georgacas ; publication director, John N. Kazazis
- Georgacas, Demetrius J. (Demetrius John), 1908-1990
- Scarsdale, NY : Aristide D. Caratzas, Publisher, 2005-
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kazazēs, I. N. and Centre for the Greek Language (Thessalonikē, Greece)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0892416009 and 9780892416004
- Volume for letter A (alpha) contains approximately 65,000 entries or about one-sixth of the entire corpus of about 400,000 entries. Subsequent volumes covering the remainder of the alphabet are projected to follow as each is completed; Prof. Georgacas died in 1990, publication now being carried on by the Greek Language Centre in Thessalonica.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3627380