Clotelle : a tale of the Southern States / William Wells Brown
- Brown, William Wells, 1814?-1884
- Uniform Title:
- Philadelphia : A. Saifer, 
- 1st American ed. / reproduced in facsim. from the copy of the Library Company of Philadelphia ; with a biographical introd. by Maxwell Whiteman.
- Physical Description:
- viii pages, facsim.: 104 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Originally published in London, 1853, under title: Clotel; or, The president's daughter. and Facsims. of engraved cover and original t.p. of 1st American edition published in 1864 by James Redpath, Boston, added.
View MARC record | catkey: 362813