Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting a statement of the extent of each post-route in the United States ; the number of miles the mail is transported on each route ; with the annual expense of transportation, under existing contracts. January 14, 1825. Read, and referred to the Committee on the Post Office and Post Roads
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (57 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Post Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36478939