Report of Maj. Gen. Alex. Macomb, Chief Engineer, to the Secretary of War, in relation to the nature and extent of the work done and the materials delivered at the several fortifications, viz: Forts Delaware, Washington, Monroe, Calhoun and Rigolets, under the appropriation for the year 1822. January 23, 1823. Laid before the House by the Chairman of the Committee on Military Affairs, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Macomb, Alexander
- purl.fdlp.gov , Free-to-read
- www.govinfo.gov , Free-to-read, Address at time of PURL creation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36479133