Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a statement of lands sold northwest of the Ohio, the purchase money of which has not been fully paid, and the moneys received for said lands ; also, a description of the paper which has been received, and is still receivable for the same. December 18, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- purl.fdlp.gov , Free-to-read
- www.govinfo.gov , Free-to-read, Address at time of PURL creation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36479250