Levees -- Mississippi, and other rivers. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, on the subject of constructing levees on the Mississippi, Red, Arkansas, and Missouri rivers. December 16, 1835. (Read, and laid upon the table.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1835.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (43 pages) : color maps, tables
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury and United States. General Land Office
- purl.fdlp.gov , Free-to-read
- www.govinfo.gov , Free-to-read, Address at time of PURL creation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, January 15, 1829, p. 33.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36480054