Report of the Commissioner sent to Europe to negotiate a loan, &c. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting the report made by Colonel William Robinson, Jr., commissioner to negotiate a loan for the use of the United States. February 28, 1843. Read, and laid upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Robinson, Wm., Jr. (William) and United States. Department of the Treasury
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36481120