Resolutions of the General Assembly of New Hampshire, condemning as a violation of the Constitution, the trial and imprisonment of Thomas Wilson Dorr, by the authorities of Rhode Island. January 6, 1845. Laid on the table, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate and ited States. 8th Amendment
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- New Hampshire
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36481177