Surface water supply of the United States, 1924. Part IV. St. Lawrence River Basin. Nathan C. Grover, chief hydraulic engineer, S.R. Soule, A.H. Horton, Lasley Lee, A.W. Harrington, and C.H. Pierce, district engineers. [U.S. Geological Survey Water Supply Paper 584.].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (152 pages) : illustrations, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Grover, Nathan Clifford, Harrington, Arthur W., Horton, A. H. (Albert Howard), Lee, Lasley, Pierce, C. H. (Charles Henry), Soule, S. B., and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Table of contents, p. III.
List of illustrations, p. V.
Index, p. 145.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36484161