Archie Eggleston. March 24, 1926. -- Committed to the Committee of the Whole House and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands. (1805-1951)
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Hooper, Joseph Lawrence, 1877-1934
- purl.fdlp.gov , Free-to-read
- www.govinfo.gov , Free-to-read, Address at time of PURL creation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- A variant spelling of claimant's name is found in this publication.
Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36485705