John M. Davies and C.A. Sugden. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting communication from the Secretary of War, submitting an estimate of appropriation in the sum of $ 334.20, to pay claims which he has adjusted and which require an appropriation for their payment. April 26, 1926. -- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939), and United States. War Department
- purl.fdlp.gov , Free-to-read
- www.govinfo.gov , Free-to-read, Address at time of PURL creation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36487993