Prevention of spread of European corn borer. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting supplemental estimate of appropriation for the Department of Agriculture for the fiscal year 1927, to remain available until June 30 1928, for preventing the spread of the European corn borer, $ 10,000,000. February 10, 1927. -- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:8735
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36488147