Claims presented by the Chinese government for Mr. Sun Jui-Chin. Message from the President of the United States transmitting report from the Secretary of the State recommending an appropriation in a sum equivalent to $ 500 Mexican for compensation arising out of an assault in China on Mr. Sun Jui-Chin ... February 8, 1927. -- Read ; referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), and United States. Department of State
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:8713
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36488209