Repairs and furnishings of the Executive Mansion. Communication from the President of the United States transmitting draft of proposed legislation to extend the availability of the unexpended balance of the appropriation of $ 50,000 for extraordinary repairs and refurnishings of the Executive Mansion. December 11, 1926. -- Referred to the Committee on Appropriations and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Printing Office], 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933, United States. President (1923-1929 : Coolidge), and United States. Department of the Treasury. Bureau of the Budget (1921-1939)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/2:8734
- Batch processed record: Metadata reviewed, not verified. Some fields updated by batch processes.
FDLP item number not assigned.
View MARC record | catkey: 36488215