Slug : and other stories / Megan Milks
- Milks, Megan
- New York, NY : The Feminist Press at the City University of New York, 2021.
- Copyright Date:
- First Feminist Press edition.
- Physical Description:
- 250 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Slug -- The strands -- Kill Marguerite -- My father and I were bent groundward -- Tomato heart -- Twins -- Wild animals -- Germ camp -- Trauma-rama: a collaboration -- Earl and Ed -- AB 469: A po(r)ny-ography in three parts -- Dionysus -- Take us to your LDR -- Swamp cycle -- Patrick gets inspired.
- "A revised and expanded version of Megan Milks's out-of-print cult classic KILL MARGUERITE AND OTHER STORIES, SLUG AND OTHER STORIES is a collection of fifteen stories that experiment in genre and explore the visceral, absurd, and queer qualities of gender, physiology, species, and identity: a woman metamorphoses into a slug; another eats her heart out; hair sprouts from the walls; and more"--
- 9781952177842 paperback
View MARC record | catkey: 36500310