Memorial of the city of Wheeling to the General Assembly of Virginia
- Corporate Author:
- Wheeling (W. Va.). Mayor (1847-1848 : Shriver)
- [Richmond, Virginia?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Shriver, W. W. and Virginia. General Assembly. House of Delegates. Committee of Roads and Internal Navigation
- January 29, 1848 memorial of the City of Wheeling to the General Assembly of Virginia, requesting a guaranty to the Wheeling for a subscription of Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company capital stock. The agreement for this stock was made as part of a settlement regarding a controversy over a "right of way" between the railroad and the state and Wheeling.
- "January 29, 1848--Referred to Committee of Roads and Internal Navigation--Page 1.
Report signed by W.W. Shriver, Mayor.
View MARC record | catkey: 36502267