I am who I say I am : verifying identity while preserving privacy in the digital age : virtual hearing before the Task Force on Artificial Intelligence of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, July 16, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Task Force on Artificial Intelligence
- Additional Titles:
- Verifying identity while preserving privacy in the digital age
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2021.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 119 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 49/20:117-39
Serial no. 117-39 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services)
- "Serial no. 117-39."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Fredung, Victor, Chief Executive Officer, Shufti Pro; Grant, Jeremy, Coordinator, The Better Identity Coalition; Kelts, David, Director of Product Development, GET Group North America; Maynard-Atem, Louise, Research Lead, Women in Identity; Renieris, Elizabeth M., Professor of the Practice & Founding Director, Notre Dame-IBM Technology Ethics Lab, University of Notre Dame.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-07-16.
View MARC record | catkey: 36503587