Four Rivers Field Office proposed resource management plan and final environmental impact statement / Four Rivers Field Office, Boise District, Idaho
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Four Rivers Field Office
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed RMP and final EIS
- Boise, Idaho : U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Four Rivers Field Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resources (2 volumes) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Idaho State Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "The Proposed Resource Management Plan (RMP) provides a framework for the future management direction and appropriate use of approximately 800,000 acres of public lands managed by the Four Rivers Field Office within an 8-million-acre planning area. There are 10 counties in the planning area: Ada, Adams, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, and Washington. When approved, this RMP will guide the management of public lands administered by the Four Rivers Field Office into the future and will replace the 1988 Cascade RMP, the 1983 Kuna Management Framework Plan, and the portion of the 1987 Jarbidge RMP covering lands within the Four Rivers Field Office"--Letter of transmittal.
- Report Numbers:
- I 53.59:F 82/V.1-2
- Public lands—Idaho—Management
- Land use—Idaho—Planning
- Natural resources—Idaho—Management
- Landscape protection—Idaho
- Wildlife conservation—Idaho
- Cultural property—Protection—Idaho
- Cultural property—Protection
- Land use—Planning
- Landscape protection
- Natural resources—Management
- Public lands—Management
- Wildlife conservation
- "February 2020."
"DOI-BLM-ID-B010-2008-0016-RMP-EIS"--BLM ePlanning website.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (volume 1, pages 143-180).
View MARC record | catkey: 36505407