Department of Homeland Security law enforcement operations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, March 11, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 76 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Number of local police agencies involved in immigration enforcement triples -- "Operation Streamline" hits Arizona: migrants jailed up to 180 days for border crossing -- Mexico: border crackdown fills jails -- Courts unable to keep up with border arrests -- New ICE ACCESS program helps local law enforcement ensure public safety.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:110-135
Serial no. 110-135 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0143-P.
"Serial no. 110-135."
View MARC record | catkey: 36513999