The ethical sellout [electronic resource] : maintaining your integrity in the age of compromise / Lily Zheng & Inge Hansen
- Zheng, Lily
- Oakland, CA : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc., 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- v, 182 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hansen, Inge (Inge Margrethe)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Framing change -- The stranger in the mirror -- In and out of the closet -- It's mine to sell -- The sellout crisis -- The greater good -- Dancing with complicity -- Seeking balance -- What makes a sellout -- Compassion -- Honesty -- Accountability -- Nuance -- Growth -- Exploration.
- "In the age of identity politics, the fear of selling out is rampant--but Zheng and Hansen say there's nothing wrong with it and show how to do it without betraying your deepest values and beliefs"--
- 9781523085842 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36515087