Field hearing on issues relating to migrant and seasonal agricultural workers and their employers [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, hearing held in Newland, NC, September 12, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 164 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:105-70
Serial no. 105-70 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 98-0117-P.
"Serial no. 105-70."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36515608