Miscellaneous immigration and claims issues [electronic resource] : Blackhawk friendly fire incident payments; removal of aliens associated with terrorists; increasing penalties for alien smuggling; and asylum in Guam : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 456, H.R. 1745, H.R. 238, and H.R. 945, May 18, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 80 p. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:106/21
Serial no. 21 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0222-P.
"Serial no. 21."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 36520846