Regional perspectives on agricultural guestworker programs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Twelfth Congress, second session, February 9, 2012
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2012.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 358 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:112-92
Serial no. 112-92 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Agricultural laborers, Foreign—Government policy—United States
- Migrant agricultural laborers—Government policy—United States
- Agricultural laborers, Foreign—Supply and demand—United States
- Foreign workers—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Visas—United States
- Emigration and immigration law—United States
- Shipping list no.: 2012-0297-P.
"Serial no. 112-92"
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 36524089