Red-handed : how American elites get rich helping China win / Peter Schweizer
- Schweizer, Peter, 1964-
- New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 341 pages ; 24 cm
- The rope -- The Bidens -- Capitol Hill -- Silicon Valley -- Wall Street -- Diplomats -- The Bush and Trudeau dynasties -- Higher education -- Fighting back.
- "The #1 bestselling author of Profiles in Corruption and Secret Empires, Peter Schweizer, is back with his next blockbuster. This time, the six-time bestselling author will expose how foreign governments influence Washington"--
That the Chinese government seeks to infiltrate American institutions is hardly surprising. Schweizer shows that a number of American elites are eager to help the Chinese dictatorship in its quest for global hegemony. He reveals the secret deals wealthy Americans have cut to help China build its military, technological, and economic might. Equally as astonishing, many of these elites quietly believe the Chinese dictatorial regime is superior to American democracy. -- adapted from jacket
- Elite (Social sciences)—Political activity—United States
- Political corruption—United States
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Corruption & Misconduct
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / American Government / National
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / Political Process / Political Parties
- Diplomatic relations
- Elite (Social sciences)—Political activity
- Political corruption
- United States—Foreign relations—China
- China—Foreign relations—United States
- United States
- 9780063061149 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -330) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 36529976