Mob 3 : a naval hospital in a south sea jungle / by Captain Robert P. Parsons (Medical Corps, USN, author of "Trial to light").
- Parsons, Robert P. (Robert Percival), 1891-
- Indianapolis ; New York : Bobbs-Merrill Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (248 pages) : illustrations, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Printed book titled 'Mob 3: A Naval Hospital in a South Sea Jungle', written by Captain Robert P. Parsons of the Medical Corps and published by the Bobbs-Merrill Company. Includes details about life in the South Pacific tropics, particularly relating to the medical effort in a Pacific jungle during the earliest months of the war.
- Audience Notes:
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by The New York Academy of Medicine Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The New York Academy of Medicine Library
- Copyright Note:
- The New York Academy of Medicine Library.
View MARC record | catkey: 36530041