Fleming Papers, Volume LIX : Medical Study; Illustration. 1918-1936
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Front and back hard, black covers of a ring binder, spine is missing. It was advertised as a 'simplex notebook'. This notebook has not been split into sections and as the spine has been removed it is difficult to know if the papers are in the correct order. The notebook seems to have originally housed plain paper and this has been supplemented with other pieces of plain and lined paper.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:BL Add MS 56164
Alexander Fleming - Scientific Notebooks
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Fleming Papers, Volume LIX Fleming Papers, Volume LIX, 1918-1936
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
- Copyright Note:
- Andrew Fleming and Sarah Whitlow. Content provided by The British Library Board. All Rights Reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 36530169