Redgrave Park, 1944-1945 : Photographs and Slides. 1944-1945
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Photographs from Redgrave Park, taken from 1944 to 1945. Included photographs of medical personnel performing surgical procedures and images of nurses in uniform. Also contains a newspaper clipping about the Duke Hospital Unit from the Durham Sun. Some of the photos are accompanied by handwritten descriptions. The document contains correspondence between Captain Norman F. Ross and his wife.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:MC.0001 Box 7.0005
65th General Hospital Collection
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Redgrave Park, 1944-1945 Redgrave Park, 1944-1945, 1944-1945
- Location of Originals:
- Duke University Medical Center Library & Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from Duke University Medical Center Library & Archives.
View MARC record | catkey: 36530269